Vice President, Brand Marketing
The VP of Brand Marketing is the leader and steward of shaping how the consumer experiences the GA brand across communication touch-points. You'll lead a team that develops go-to-market plans across multiple channels to deliver against both brand & financial goals.
Consumer & Messaging Strategy
- Establishing the vision for the continual evolution of the brand’s perception among its target consumers
- Setting clear goals for delivering growth in brand perception & affinity
- Developing the Brand’s messaging priorities for both customers & non-customers
- Leading the development of a cross-channel messaging calendar
- Prioritizing the target audience segments based on brand & financial growth goals.
- Developing a deep understanding of the consumer quantitatively & qualitatively.
- Develop deep understand of consumer target’s mindsets, attitudes, & behaviors to inform strong creative development.
- Partner with the internal creative department to develop inspiring, strategic, & effective communications briefs.
- Evaluate advertising concepts & shepherd the creative process all the way to execution.
- Set & manage the advertising production budget in partnership with the internal Creative team.
- Measure effectiveness of advertising & develop optimizations strategies for improving performance by channel.
Promotional & Positioning Strategy
- Understand the brand competitive landscape to drive messaging strategy, temporary pricing, and promotional strategies, & communication priorities.
- Develop promotional pricing strategy & guidelines.
- Develop & position product bundling strategies to drive cross-category adoption.
- Content & Social Marketing
- Develop a marketing plan for how to best leverage content through the consumer experience.
- Build, develop & execute social campaigns that foster brand affinity, create conversations, & generate organic reach.
- Measure, evaluate & optimize the effectiveness of social & content.
Partnerships & Experiential
- Develop, build & execute a partnership strategy that outlines who we should work with, how to work together, and how to connect it to bigger brand goals.
- Create capabilities bring the brand to life in greater dimension through experience-based events & activations.
- Build measurement capabilities to understand the effectiveness of investments in partnerships & experiential.
Organizational Leadership & Capability Building
- Manage & develop brand marketing team through annual work plans, goal setting, & quarterly reviews.
- Career coaching & development
- Build training & skill development opportunities to foster growth & build new team skills & capabilities.
- Education: Essential - Undergrad degree Preferred - MBA
- Experience: Minimum 8 years Brand Marketing/Brand Messaging Leadership
- Technical Skills: Brand messaging strategist with preferable experience in e-commerce
- Capabilities include Agility, Leadership, Presentation and Storytelling, Creative Problem Solving, and Willingness to Learn
Please send us your resume and social links to: firstname.lastname@example.org